Monday, June 17, 2013

Dinosaur Kale Scramble with Tomtato

I took a nap last night around 8pm, and didn't wake up until 8am this morning. Ooops. It was a much needed rest and I'm ready to take on today.  I poured myself a glass of cold press and sat outside in the morning sun conversing and catching with my homegirl Marta over text.  It was absolutely lovely.  When my stomach started to grumble I went inside and fixed myself a scramble with the Dinosaur Kale I acquired yesterday and two of my mothers farm fresh eggs and topped it with some tomato (I only used one for the med salad).  Enjoyed it outside again with the birds. Again, 100% organic!


It's almost noon, so I'm going to probably eat the rest of my quinoa med salad outside with some lemon water.  Then maybe I'll figure out what to do with this Kale and go for a walk. I'm planning on going to yoga around 430, since I haven't been able to go in a week! Eek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment